Over the past 6 years InTouch has developed a successful case management system with a mission to improve automation, communication, and transparency within the property industry.
We’re now looking for a confident and enthusiastic sales development representative to join our small but growing team.
We need a proactive individual with prior experience generating and qualifying leads within a B2B technology/software based environment. You will be responsible for generating leads through outbound activity, with the opportunity to develop and refine our sales process and work together to build and deliver lead generation campaigns.
In exchange we offer competitive salaries, the opportunity for home and office based working and the chance to join our business at an exciting stage of its growth.
Think this role is right for you? Read on to find out everything you need to know.
What we expect from you...
A successful Sales Development Representative will be confident, competitive and motivated. You will be driven by your ability to create engagement with prospective customers.
Progress will be tracked by sales metrics and personal targets set against qualified opportunities. You will be expected to deliver timely status reports and generate short and medium term action plans to deliver KPIs and achieve your targets.
- At least one years experience of successful opportunity generation within a B2B technology/software based environment
- An understanding of SaaS products
- Able to demonstrate success in a similar target driven role and talk confidently about what motivates you to continue that success with InTouch
- A professional approach to selling, ideally based on recognised sales methodology
- The ability to maintain a CRM system and continuously monitor the sales pipeline
- Clear and focussed written and verbal communication
- Active listening and adaptability - A chat bot may be able to qualify a lead but nothing asks questions and listens to information like a human. Interactions should be genuine and helpful, not robotic, forced and rehearsed.
- Persistence and resilience - Bring energy to every interaction
- Overcoming objections - Not every lead will be a success
- A collaborative ethic - An SDR doesn’t get to close a deal, it’s a team effort
- Confidence in presenting yourself over a range of mediums - We use email, calls and video conferencing
- Self awareness - Be aware of your strengths and weaknesses so you can offer the best experience to your prospect and team mates
- Honesty and candour - It forms part of our core values
- Coachability - Confidence is important but the ego can cloud an SDR’s ability to receive and implement candid feedback
- Curiosity - Be open to learning about new products and developments in the industry
- Relationship Building - Able to build genuine relationships and gain trust
- Ability to focus and work independently
- A sense of fun - We work hard at InTouch but that doesn’t mean we don’t like to laugh!
What can you expect from us...
We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between this alongside their life and responsibilities outside of work.
We are direct in our dealings with each other. We continuously work to build mutual trust so we can give each other feedback without fear of it being taken personally.
What we offer:
- Home and Office working *
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- + your birthday off (or closest day)
- Loyalty – an extra day holiday for each year at the company
- An annual personal development fund
- Standing desk
- £25k - £35k base according to experience and expertise
* Whilst we can support a predominantly remote, office based or hybrid working model, we really do value face to face time. Under normal circumstances we encourage teams to spend regular time together at our Nottingham office.
If you’re interested in joining us at InTouch, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If successful, the hiring process will be as follows:
- Introductory video call with the Founders of InTouch - a chance for us to get to know you and you to get to know us
- An opportunity to prepare an example sales journey from initial emails through to discovery phone call
- Interview consisting of a discussion of your work history, a role-play of the sales journey you’ve prepared and a chance to answer any of your questions.