InTouch is a system designed to help property professionals become more transparent, communicate with efficiency and embrace automation. Help us create something awesome.
You will be joining the InTouch support team providing assistance to new and existing users of InTouch. Dealing with a varied level of IT user, you will take enquiries and lead them through to successful resolution. Enquiries will be mainly related to InTouch case management software but will also involve Xero, Outlook and Microsoft Office products.
You will become an integral member of our team, helping to drive the business forward and improve user experience.
Skills are important, but even more so, is attitude. If you love talking to customers, problem solving and helping with IT related issues this job is for you.
We pride ourselves on our quality of work and our reputation. We are a small ambitious team, motivated in improving the house buying process for all involved.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email and phone
- Understand client software needs
- Resolve technical issues by guiding clients through specific features of InTouch
- Successfully set up new clients
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines.
- Graduate in an IT related subject,
- OR 3+ years customer service with IT experience,
- OR 3+ years experience working within the conveyancing industry
- Must be computer proficient with basic computer troubleshooting knowledge
- Excellent communication, customer service and writing skills are essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft products
- Demonstrate strong collaborative teamwork and people skills.
- Strong level of enthusiasm and an ability to work within an intellectually stimulating, high-energy team.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time effectively, ability to work independently but within a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals.
Bonus Skills (not essential)
- Conveyancing experience
- Law firm experience
- Accounting experience (especially in a legal environment)
- Competitive salary £25,000 - £35,000, dependant upon experience
- Open communication & transparent culture.
- Wear what you like to work
- Work where is best for your happiness & productivity, whether that's at our office or at home
- Take your birthday off, on us
- Relaxed and friendly team
How to apply
Please provide us the following information;
- An overview of what you’ve been doing the last 3 years
- A CV and/or LinkedIn profile.
Please send your CV and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org