Sales Director @ InTouch
Are you energetic, ambitious and determined to succeed?Posted Fri Jun 10 2022 ◀️ Careers
We are looking for a sales director to join our small but growing team.
Experience is essential. You’ll need to hit the ground running, delivering as you go! This is a rare and exciting opportunity. If you want to be part of a progressive, fun, inclusive, happy team, please get in touch today!
We need a proactive individual with prior experience generating and qualifying leads within a B2B technology/software-based environment. You will be responsible for generating leads through outbound activity, with the opportunity to develop and refine our sales process, work together to build and deliver lead generation campaigns and a sales team.
In exchange, we offer competitive salaries, the opportunity for home and office based working and the chance to join our business at an exciting stage of its growth.
Think this role is right for you? Read on to find out everything you need to know.
What we expect from you…
You will be confident, competitive and motivated. You will be driven by your ability to create engagement with prospective customers.
Progress will be tracked by sales metrics and personal targets set against qualified opportunities. You will be expected to deliver timely status reports and generate short and medium term action plans to deliver KPIs and achieve your targets.
- At least three years experience of successful opportunity generation within a B2B technology/software based environment
- An understanding of SaaS products
- Able to demonstrate success in a similar target driven role and talk confidently about what motivates you to continue that success with InTouch
Nice to have
- Experience working in the conveyancing industry
- A professional approach to selling, ideally based on recognised sales methodology
- The ability to maintain a CRM system and continuously monitor the sales pipeline
- Clear and focused written & verbal communication
What can you expect from us
We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between this alongside their life and responsibilities outside of work.
We are direct in our dealings with each other. We continuously work to build mutual trust so we can give each other feedback without fear of it being taken personally.
What we offer;
- Home and Office working
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- + your birthday off (or closest day)
- Loyalty – an extra day holiday for each year at the company
- An annual personal development fund
- Standing desk
- £50 - 75k according to experience and expertise
If you’re interested in joining us at InTouch, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If successful, the hiring process will be as follows:
- Introductory video call with the Founders of InTouch - a chance for us to get to know you and you to get to know us
- An opportunity to prepare an example sales journey from initial emails through to discovery phone call
- Interview consisting of a discussion of your work history, a role-play of the sales journey you’ve prepared and a chance to answer any of your questions.