Customer Service Representative @ InTouch
Are you energetic, ambitious and determined to succeed?Posted Fri Jun 10 2022 ◀️ Careers
InTouch has developed a successful case management system with a mission to improve automation, communication, and transparency within the property industry.
InTouch will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support however experience is essential. You’ll need to hit the ground running, delivering as you go! This is a rare and exciting opportunity. If you want to be part of a progressive, fun, inclusive, happy team, please get in touch today!
We employ people who can get things done and will appreciate being part of an accountable, high performance culture.
What we expect from you
Ability to understand InTouch users questions relating to product use and maintain documentation identifying issues and new feature requests.
The successful candidate will be the first point of call for our users that encounter queries or issues when using InTouch. You must be able to recognise the needs of our users and work conscientiously and proactively to provide the best outcome for them.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide excellent user support and issue resolution via email and phone
- Learn and continue to maintain a high level knowledge of the InTouch system
- Pro-actively and efficiently improve InTouch help documentation
- Build user relationships and high user satisfaction
- At least 1 years experience in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication, customer service and writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to details, ability to manage time effectively and ability to meet deadlines
There are fantastic opportunities across our business to progress and grow your career, we will invest in you and provide professional development
- Home and Office working
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- + your birthday off (or closest day)
- Loyalty – an extra day holiday for each year at the company
- An annual personal development fund
- Standing desk
- £18k - £25k base according to experience and expertise