Customer Champion Role @ InTouch
Are you excited about software and first class at support?Posted Mon Jun 06 2022 ◀️ Careers
Are you energetic, ambitious and determined to succeed?
We are looking to grow our team and are recruiting a customer champion to join our small but growing team.
Experience is essential. You’ll need to hit the ground running, delivering as you go! This is a rare and exciting opportunity. If you want to be part of a progressive, fun, inclusive, happy team, please get in touch today!
Responsibilities and duties
- Configuring new user accounts
- Managing existing user accounts
- Providing training
- Successfully onboarding users for the first 3 months
- Maintain retention
- Send out regular correspondence
- Manage the customer process
- Support cover
- Become an InTouch expert
- Become a conveyancing expert
- At least one year’s experience in a customer/client facing role within a B2B technology/software based environment
- An understanding of SaaS products
- Experience working for a software company and/or in the property industry
- Experience working with Case Management and/or CRM systems
- A clear and confident communicator - We liaise with clients through email, phone and video conferencing
- Persistence and resilience - Bring energy to every interaction
- Overcoming objections - Clients will suggest adding in new functionality and often there is already a solution that needs to be shown to them.
- A collaborative ethic - There is no I in team
- Self awareness - Be aware of your strengths and weaknesses so you can offer the best experience to your Clients and team mates
- Honesty and candour - It forms part of our core values
- Coachability - Confidence is important but the ego can cloud ones ability to receive and implement candid feedback
- Curiosity - Be open to learning about new products and developments in the industry
- Relationship Building - Able to build genuine relationships and gain trust
- Ability to focus and work independently
- A sense of fun - We work hard at InTouch but that doesn’t mean we don’t like to laugh!
Why join us?
InTouch will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support.
We employ people who can get things done and will appreciate being part of an accountable, high performance culture.
There are fantastic opportunities across our business to progress and grow your career, we will invest in you and provide professional development.
- Hybrid working conditions (home and office)
- Parking & Bike racks
- Home set up including standing desk, laptop & monitor
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- + your birthday off (or closest day)
- Loyalty – an extra holiday day off for each year at the company
- An annual personal development fund
- £30000-£35000 annual salary according to experience and expertise
What we expect from you
We need a proactive individual with prior experience in customer support within a B2B technology/software based environment. You will be responsible for making sure our Clients love using our product, making the most of its capabilities.
A successful Customer Champion will be confident, empathetic and motivated.
If you’re interested in joining us at InTouch, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If successful, the hiring process will be as follows:
An opportunity to show us your talents with a written challenge
An opportunity to show off your skills with a technical challenge
In-person interview - a chance to grill us and vice versa
If successful, a chance to present two references before a final decision is made.