Content Marketing Role @ InTouch
Are you an experienced content marketer looking for your next challenge at firm that's flexible and open to new ideas?Posted Wed Jun 01 2022 ◀️ Careers
Over the past 6 years InTouch has developed a successful case management system with a mission to improve automation, communication, and transparency within the property industry.
We’re now looking for a confident and enthusiastic content marketer to join our small but growing team.
We need a proactive individual with prior experience in content marketing within a B2B technology/software based environment. You will take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain clients. For this position it is essential to be up to date with new technologies and marketing trends.
In exchange the opportunity for home and office based working and the chance to join our business at an exciting stage of its growth.
Think this role is right for you? Read on to find out everything you need to know.
What we expect from you…
Expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- At least one years experience in a content marketing role within a B2B technology/software based environment
- An understanding of SaaS products
- Experience working for a software company and/or in the property industry
- Proficiency in Content Marketing Software
- Ability to design content marketing strategies
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Optimise content considering SEO and google analytics
- Analyse web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Persistence and resilience - Bring energy to every interaction
- A collaborative ethic - There is no I in team
- Self awareness - Be aware of your strengths and weaknesses so you can offer the best experience to your Clients and team mates
- Honesty and candour - It forms part of our core values
- Coachability - Confidence is important but the ego can cloud ones ability to receive and implement candid feedback
- Curiosity - Be open to learning about new products and developments in the industry
- Ability to focus and work independently
- A sense of fun - We work hard at InTouch but that doesn’t mean we don’t like to laugh!
What can you expect from us…
We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between this alongside their life and responsibilities outside of work.
We are direct in our dealings with each other. We continuously work to build mutual trust so we can give each other feedback without fear of it being taken personally.
What we offer:
- Home and Office working *
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- + your birthday off (or closest day)
- Loyalty – an extra day holiday for each year at the company
- An annual personal development fund
- Standing desk
- £28k - £35k base according to experience and expertise
* Whilst we can support a predominantly remote, office based or hybrid working model, we really do value face to face time. Under normal circumstances we encourage teams to spend regular time together at our Nottingham office.
If you’re interested in joining us at InTouch, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If successful, the hiring process will be as follows:
- An opportunity to show us your talents with a written challenge
- An opportunity to create a marketing strategy
- In person interview - a chance to grill us and vice versa
- If successful, a chance to present two references before a final decision is made.