You’ll be selling our cloud conveyancing system to property lawyers, estate agents and other property professionals, while developing relationships across the sector in the UK. Foundational sales experience selling B2B software and/or serious business investments for small to medium sized businesses is required.
You’ll be able to deliver a repeatable sales process, focusing on understanding a leads problem. A consultative sales approach will be key in being successful in this role.
You’ll be required to present and demonstrate our software with passion to prospective clients, and have confidence nurturing that relationship through to sale.
Your duties will include;
- Contacting clients to investigate and qualify leads.
- Developing new and existing client relationships via phone, email, visits and cold-calling.
- Continue to build a strong pipeline to meet and manage future sales targets.
- Liaise with stakeholders internally and externally to oversee projects through to completion.
- Prepare proposals for new business.
- Ensure customer records are updated regularly on our CRM system
- To assist with networking at events and seminars
- Be positive, self-motivated with a desire to achieve an excellent level of income.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and in a team
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales
- A keen desire to continually expand skills, expand responsibility and help build a successful company.
- Degree in a related field desirable but not compulsory
- Excellent time management
- Meticulously organised
- Energetic, enthusiastic and target motivated
- Have strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Full UK driving licence
When applying, please give;
- A, overview of what you’ve been selling, and how you’ve been selling it.
- A CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Salary expectations (basic)
How to apply
Please provide us the following information;
- An overview of what you’ve been doing the last 3 years
- A CV and/or LinkedIn profile.
Please send your CV and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org